PHOTOSS requires standard PC hardware according to the following minimum requirements.
If the requirements are not met, the installation or functioning of PHOTOSS
may be impaired or even fail.
For future releases, the requirements may change without notice.
There is no guarantee for error-free installation or functioning when used in combination with
any other hardware or software products or operating systems.
PHOTOSS does not support Microsoft® Windows® versions prior to XP.
- Intel® Pentium® IV 2.50 GHz,
AMD® Athlon™ XP 2600+ 1.92 GHz,
or compatible CPU
- 1024 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space on the installation partition
- Display adapter and monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Unused Universal Serial Bus (USB) or parallel port (LPT) socket
(depends on the type of the protection dongle)
- Local area network (LAN) interface
- For GPU accelerated fiber simulation:
NVIDIA® CUDA™ compatible GPU with
- Compute capability 1.3 or higher
(including 2.x, 3.0)
- At least 96 stream processors
- At least 1024 MB of dedicated VRAM
- Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
32-bit with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
32/64-bit with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
32/64-bit with Service Pack 1
- Administrator privileges during the installation
- Graphics environment with OpenGL support
- Microsoft® Windows® compatible TCP/IP network
- For using the MATLAB® interface:
A 32-bit MATLAB® version between
7.2 (R2006a) and 8.1 (R2013a)
Copyright © 2003-2018 P. I. Systemtechnik Jens Lenge. All rights reserved.